Reminders for Examinees of the 8th EPS-TOPIK:
- Test room assignment will be posted at the bulletin board of the test venue on the test date.
- Examinee can take the test only at the designated test venue.
- Mobile phones and all other electronics devices are prohibited at the test venues. If caught, he/she is automatically disqualified to take the test.
- All examinees must be in his/her designated seat before the Examinees
Orientation at 9:30a.m. for him/her to qualify to take the test.
- Identity of examinee's face shall be conducted by proctors through
presentation of ID card/passport.
- During the test, examinee is not allowed to leave the room or use the comfort room.
- One set of test paper and one answer sheet will be distributed to each examinee. Name of examinee and registration number are printed on the answer sheet.
- Examinee shall confirm his/her name and registration number which are printed on the answer sheet. Examinee shall also confirm the designated type of test paper and answer sheet before the test starts.
- Only one answer sheet shall be distributed to each applicant. Replacement and modification of answer sheet is not allowed. Correction of answer with correction fluid or tapes will be regarded as wrong answer.
- Use only black pen in marking the answer sheet.
- If caught in the act of cheating during the test, test will be void and the examinee will not be eligible to take the EPS-TOPIK for two (2) years.