Emirates Flight Catering (EKFC), part of the Emirates Group is the world’s largest in-flight catering operation providing in-flight catering and support services for airlines from
FINAL INTERVIEW: December 1, 2012
NO walk-in applicants will be entertained during the final interview.
Preliminary / Initial Interviews Are Currently On-Going. Successful applicants will be assigned in the VIP Lounges of the new airport in DUBAI.Food and accommodation will be provided by the company for free.
No Placement Fee And No Processing Fee!
- Senior Cooks
- Housekeeping Team Leader
- Sous Chef
- Associate Degree or College Graduate of Hotel and Restaurant Management is an advantage
- Max age is 35 years old
- Minimum height requirement is 5'2.
- Physically fit, Attractive and with Pleasing Personality
- Previous experience in a 5 star hotel or fine dining restaurant local or overseas (we will not consider cashier or service crew position in a fast food chain)
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage items, Alcoholic Beverages (liquors, wines, etc.) and Hygiene and Sanitation
- Communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Basic knowledge of grooming standards.
How To Apply:
Bring your resume (with detailed job descprition)
Certificate of Employment (this is a must and will be verified).
Other supporting documents (training certificates, seminars attended, etc...)
All document must be in a long brown envelope
You must report to our office with your complete requirements for the preliminary interview. Online Applicants will not be prioritized. They will not entertain walk-in applicants on the final interview.
POEA Agency: International Skill Development (ISD), Inc.
5439 Curie Street, Palanan, Makati City
Visit our website for the location map: http://isdphilippines.com/contact-us.php